If you like all things creative or aspire to explore your creative side, this post is for you. Can you relate to any of these quotes about unleashing your creativity? I can.
If you are like me and love the art of paint and writing you know that some days your creative juices don’t flow as well as other days. Some days your creativity pours out like Niagra Falls and other days it is like the Sahara Desert.
Well, you are not alone in those feelings. As a matter of fact, check out some of these insightful quotes about creativity. Here are 10 quotes to spark your creativity today. Let me know which quote resonates with you the most.
Be sure to leave a comment below. And don’t forget to share and pin this post with a friend.
10 Quotes to spark your creativity today.
- Get into your own creativity. Sketch and paint with different mediums and follow your heart.-Peter Max
- Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm.- Earl Nightingale
- Sometimes you’ve got to let everything go – purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything… whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free, your true creativity, your true self comes out. – Tina Turner
- Regret leads to negativity, and negativity kills creativity. – Carol Channing
- Our most valuable resources – creativity, communication, invention, and reinvention – are, in fact, unlimited. – David Grinspoon
- Creativity is always a leap of faith. You’re faced with a blank page, blank easel, or an empty stage. – Julia Cameron
- Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way. – Edward de Bono
- You must not for one instant give up the effort to build new lives for yourselves. Creativity means to push open the heavy, groaning doorway to life. – Daisaku Ikeda
- Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. – Steve Jobs
- I think that anything that leads to creativity and good work is good. – Jon Favreau