Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe
If you are like me, you are probably on a never-ending quest to try to eat healthy and incorporate tasty snacks in your diet. Am I right? It is not always easy to do so, however with today’s post, I hope I can help you out and bring you at least one new easy recipe to try. If you are a fan of fruit smoothies or peanut butter, this recipe is for you! I’m a busy gal so I love recipes I can literally whip up and go!
Today I bring you a fan favorite in my house. It’s my peanut butter banana smoothie recipe! This makes for the perfect late afternoon snack or even a healthy dessert smoothie because it can be sweetened with stevia or honey. Let’s get started. Here are the ingredients and equipment you’ll need for the peanut butter banana smoothie.
- 1 c. Ice
- 2 heaping Tbsp. Peanut Butter (Creamy)
- 2 c. Vanilla Almond Milk (unsweetened or sweetened if you like a sweeter taste)
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Sliced Ripe Banana
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Nutribullet with Large blending cup or High Speed Blender
- Add the banana (sliced) and ice to blending container
- Next add almond milk
- Lastly add honey, cinnamon and Peanut butter
- Blend in Nutribullet or high-speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass for serving. Add whipped cream if desired.
Makes two servings.
Give it a try and let me know what you think. Share your thoughts below in the comments? Would you add your own twist to this recipe? If so, what would you add or delete? Don’t forget to share this post with a friend! Enjoy!
Originally published Jan. 2017, Updated March 23, 2018