With everything going on in the world today, it can be easy to get discouraged, depressed or just lose hope. However, after you have spent some down time to just cry or regroup, get back up! Life is hard especially for those who have extra challenges against them due to circumstances beyond their control. As a person on this planet with love and joy in their heart, it is my hope that we as the current generation of people can further implement positive change for the better and achieve greater things than generations of the past. We need to gain wisdom and learn from our ancestors and make them proud. With that said, today’s post is all about finding that inner confidence and being empowered.
I definitely believe in the power of words. If you need a confidence boost or some words of positivity to start you week of right, keep reading! Here are
10 Quotes to Keep you Empowered in Tough Times
1) “Be not the slave of your own past – plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with new self-respect, with new power, and with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2) “Recognizing power in another does not diminish your own.”
― Joss Whedon
3) “They joined hands.
So the world ended.
And the next one began.”
― Sarah J. Maas, Queen of Shadows
4) “Any form of art is a form of power; it has impact, it can affect change – it can not only move us, it makes us move.”― Ossie Davis
5) “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.”
― Shannon L. Alder
6) “Knowledge is power is time is money.”
― Robert Thier, Storm and Silence
7) “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story
8) “7 things negative people will do to you. They will…
Demean your value;
2. Destroy your image
3. Drive you crazily!
4. Dispose your dreams!
5. Discredit your imagination!
6. Deframe your abilities and
7. Disbelieve your opinions!
Stay away from negative people!”
― Israelmore Ayivor
9) “Staying silent is like a slow growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for—YOU.”
― Shannon L. Alder
10) “Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Do you feel more empowered after reading these quotes? I hope so. Let me know in the comments. Which one is your favorite?
If you enjoy inspiring content, be sure to check out my other posts below! Don’t forget to share and pin this post!