10 Quotes that will change your attitude about life.
- Natural ability is important, but you can go far without it if you have the focus, drive, desire and positive attitude. -Kirsten Sweetland
- You just keep a positive attitude no matter what comes in your way – challenges, roadblocks – don’t let it faze you, and you can overcome anything. -Rose Namajunas
- Adopting a really positive attitude can work wonders to adding years to your life, a spring to your step, a sparkle to your eye, and all of that. -Christie Brinkley
- Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that.- Imelda Staunton
- Really you just gotta keep chugging along and keep a positive attitude and get through all the problems. You gotta face them, otherwise you don’t get through.- Lesley Gore
- Negative attitude is nine times more powerful than positive attitude.-Bikram Choudhury
- When the negative thoughts come – and they will; they come to all of us – it’s not enough to just not dwell on it… You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.- Joel Osteen
- It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.- Robert H. Schuller
- Be a force of love as often as you can and turn away negative thoughts whenever you feel them surface.- Wayne Dyer
- Self-reflection is so healthy. Journaling works for me – when I record the details of what I’m going through, whether it’s a relationship issue or negative thoughts, I can look back and see how far I’ve come. It makes me proud to see my progress and how I got through a bad situation. – Kelly Rowland
Did you like this post? Check out some more of my other inspirational content below.
Originally published October 2019. Updated June 22, 2020.