Life is hard. It has its challenges. From the extreme highs to the lowest of lows, this thing called life can take its toll on your mental and physical well-being. So today, I want to share with you a few inspirational quotes to encourage you to keep going when times get tough. You can make it through this tough time. Storms don’t last forever and they do pass. When you come out the other side you shall be so much stronger and wiser. Here are 11 inspirational quotes to encourage you today. Let me know which one resonates with you the most.
11 Inspirational quotes to encourage you today.
- Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate, and to humble. – Yehuda Berg
- Encouragement to others is something everyone can give. Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear. It may be your arms to encourage. It may be your smile to uplift. Who knows? – Joel Osteen
- When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference. – Zig Ziglar
- Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth. – Susan L. Taylor
- My encouragement: delete the energy vampires from your life, clean out all complexity, build a team around you that frees you to fly, remove anything toxic, and cherish simplicity. Because that’s where genius lives. – Robin S. Sharma
- I’ve learned that positive thinking and encouragement are essential for leadership and progress. – Richard M. DeVos
- Hope and encouragement, especially hope, is probably one of the greatest things you can give another person.- Becky Hammon
- Surround yourself with good people who encourage and love you. There are always ups and downs, no matter how successful you are. – Liana Liberato
- When you follow your dreams, you encourage other people to follow theirs. – Nafessa Williams
- If you have the opportunity to do amazing things in your life, I strongly encourage you to invite someone to join you. –Simon Sinek
- Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don’t get what you expect. – Victoria Osteen
Share your thoughts
Did any of these inspirational quotes resonate with you? Are you living through a tough time right now? How are you coping? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Stay encouraged! If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to check out my other inspirational posts below.