15 Quotes to help Brighten Your Day
Life is a journey. On this trip called life we have ups and downs and everything in between. For those of you looking for a little life inspiration and validation, I bring you some positive quotes I discovered. May the following quotes help to uplift, inspire and encourage you.
Quotes to brighten your day
- “Often, our biggest disappointments and heartaches lead to breakthroughs and transformation.” – Michelle Maros
- “The ‘gift’ of grief is that it presents us with the opportunity to heal and grow.” – Jewish Proverb
- “The strongest hearts have the most scars.” – Jeff Hood
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.”– Robert Tew
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up.” – Mark Twain
- “We can’t escape pain; we can’t escape the essential nature of our lives. But we do have a choice. We can give in and relent, or we can fight, persevere, and create a life worth living, a noble life. Pain is a fact; our evaluation of it is a choice.” ~ Jacob Held
- “Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” ~ Seth Godin
- “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” ~ Anthony Robbins
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!” -Dita Von Teese
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can choose not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou
- “My goal is not to be better than anybody else, but to be better than I used to be.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- “Behind every adversity is an opportunity. If you lament over the adversity, you will miss the opportunity.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
- “Follow your instincts, that’s where true wisdom manifest itself.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
Share your thoughts
Let me know which quote is your favorite! Comment and don’t forget to share with a friend!
Originally published Feb. 2018. Updated 2021.