No matter what you may be going through, life can get tough. You will have both good days and bad days, but always remember this too shall pass. But until that day comes, I figured it is time to share 15 Quotes to put a Smile on Your Face today. Read the quotes below and let me know which ones resonate with you? Enjoy!
15 Quotes to put a Smile on your Face
- We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. –Barbara DeAngelis
- The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have. -Woody Allen
- We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. -Anne Frank
- Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. -Yoko Ono
- I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I’d see. -Dick Cheney
- Putting forward your positive energy connects you back to basic human values which we all share. Good Deeds Day shows that no matter the size of the gesture, a smile that brightens someone else’s day or volunteering in your community, we can all take active part in making a difference. -Shari Arison
- I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we’re all teachers – if we’re willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door. –Marla Gibbs
- Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. –Willie Nelson
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. –Helen Keller
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. –Melody Beattie
- Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart. –Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight. –Hannah Arendt
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. –Thomas A. Edison
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.- Oscar Wilde
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. –Maya Angelou
*All quotes from www.brainyquote.com
Did you enjoy these quotes? Check out more of my inspirational content below.
Comment and share below. Which quote resonates with you?