It’s the start of a new week and what better way to begin than with food for the soul. I want this space to be a place of healing, joy and inspiration. So with that said, take a look at the following 15 quotes to help lift your spirits and leave you feeling inspired.
15 Quotes to Lift your Spirits
- “The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day.” ~ Amy Gatliff
- “The mind, properly controlled, can do just about everything. You can think your way through adversity, you can think your way through problems. It is a super powerful instrument which so few use to maximum. And if the mind thinks with a believing attitude one can do amazing things.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.” ~ Mary Manin Morrissey
- “There’s nothing like music to relieve the soul and uplift it.” -Mickey Hart
- “Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.” – Kevyn Aucoin
- “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.” -Unknown
- “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” ― David Richo
- “As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways in which I could respond to my situation — either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. I decided to follow the latter course.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.”– Hermann Hesse
- “Your past does not equal your future.”- Anthony Robbins
- “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.”– Denis Waitley
- “Art has the power to transform, to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate.” -Harvey Fierstein
- “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” – Ralph Marston
- “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” -Joel Osteen
- “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.”– Wayne Dyer
So let me know, which quote did you like the best? Was there one quote that really resonated with you? Comment and share below.