I love getting inspiration and positivity. It’s so important that we fill our minds and hearts with positive things. If we are what we eat then I think we can deduce that we are what we watch, hear, see and do as well. The human experience and outlook is a culmination of our surroundings.
In today’s crazy world with societal division, senseless shootings and senseless crimes, it’s important to reignite that light in your heart and see the beauty that does remain in the world. Watching news 24/7 will surely get you depressed. Here are some words and quotes of wisdom and enlightenment to help you through your day.
Stay inspired and remember when you are going through tough times, this too shall pass. Tomorrow is a brand new day and a chance for a new start. Here are ten quotes of wisdom to keep you inspired.
Ten quotes of wisdom to keep you inspired!
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. -Vince Lombardi
- Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. – Swami Sivananda
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. -Milton Berle
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. -Norman Vincent Peale
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. -Theodore Roosevelt
- Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. -Seneca
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.- Albert Einstein
- There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why. -William Barclay
- Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. -Thomas Carlyle
Did you enjoy this inspirational post? Check out a few of my other inspirational posts below:
Which quote resonated with you the most? Do you have a favorite? Comment and share your thoughts below!
Quote Sources: http://www.brainyquote.com/