If you are a pet parent you understand the magic that exists when developing a special bond with your pet. You may be a bereaved pet parent, a fosterer, or a full-time fur parent, but what we all understand is that pets are angels with fur. They are the true definition of unconditional love. They teach us so many lessons practically and spiritually. Honestly, I swear we don’t deserve them. They are a true blessing from above. So while reflecting on the joy it brought me to be a Mom to Precious and Dusty, I wanted to share these 10 quotes that show the magical power pets have. I know you can relate. Let me know which quote is your favorite. Enjoy!
10 Quotes that show the magical power pets have.
- “An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.” ― Martin Buber
- “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.” ― A.A. Milne
- “Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer
- Animals are not property or “things” but rather living organisms, subjects of a life, who are worthy of our compassion, respect, friendship, and support.- Marc Bekoff
- “Animals are such agreeable friends ― they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.” ― George Eliot
- “You think those dogs will not be in heaven! I tell you they will be there long before any of us.” ― Robert Louis Stevenson
- I think having an animal in your life makes you a better human. -Racheal Ray
- Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day. It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them. – John Grogan
- Only animals were not expelled from Paradise. – Milan Kundera
Share your thoughts below. Did most of these quotes resonate with you? What is the greatest lesson your pet has taught you about life? Leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share and pin this post with a friend to brighten their day!