2017 is coming to an end and I felt inspired by a few of my favorite bloggers to do a roundup of my most popular posts! The following list below are my blog posts that have gotten the most views and/or engagement over the year. So today, I will go ahead and give you the run down of what inspired me to write each post and hope you find validation and some inspiration in reading these posts. Here are My 15 Most popular blog posts of 2017!
My 15 Most popular blog posts of 2017
See the list below and click on the hyperlink(s) blog titles to read the blog post! Enjoy.
- 7 Unique Holiday Gift ideas for Bereaved Pet Parents and Animal lovers
- 4 Reasons why I believe Pets have an Afterlife
- 7 Helpful Tips to Cope with the Holidays after Pet Loss
- When one pet dies, do our other pets grieve? A guest post by CPC Cares (U.K.)
- 8 Resources for Healing After Pet Loss
- Pet Perennials Healing Hearts Candle: A Review
- Lessons learned the day I left my job & met one special fan
- 10 Easy Ways to Add Joy in your life
- Which dog breed suits your lifestyle? Infographic and guest post courtesy of the Kennel Store (U.K.)
- 5 Reasons why I think fostering a pet is a good idea
- Is Pet Insurance worth it?
- The Healing Power of Art
- My tasty flatbread pizza recipe!
- 14 Best Christmas Movies to enjoy this holiday season
- 15 Quotes to remind you that you are stronger than you think!
I hope you enjoy reading these posts and you feel inspired, entertained and comforted. Thank you for your support and following me on this journey after pet loss. I look forward to making some adjustments and improvements based on your feedback for 2018. Stay tuned!
Happy holidays and have a blessed new year in 2018! I hope you continue to follow my blog into the New Year and stay inspired.
Do you have a favorite post? Have any of these posts helped give you comfort and validation? Did you learn something new? Comment and share your thoughts below.