A year in review
This year is just about over and 2019 is about to begin. With the new year on a horizon comes new goals, new dreams and new experiences. Looking back over the past twelve months I’ve created new content and also tried new things out of my comfort zone.
Some of my goals included continuing to share my journey to finding happiness after pet loss, exploring the world of foster parenthood and sharing my art creations. Additionally I continue to share my blogging lessons learned and inspirational words of wisdom along the way.
I hope you’ve enjoyed taking this ride with me over the past year. Many of you have enjoyed my heartfelt posts and inspirational messages, so today I am sharing my 10 most popular blog posts of 2018. The following list of topics have really captured your attention and hearts. This list was compiled based on your page views throughout the year. The top ten posts include a nice mix of topics from healing the heart to taking a nice getaway. Take a look at list below and let me know which one is your favorite.
Lastly, I wish you all the best in the coming new year and I look forward to bringing you more new content including more inspirational posts, fostering adventures, art creations and lessons learned along the way.
Have a Happy New Year!
My 10 most popular blog posts of 2018!
- Most Popular Pet Trends to look for in 2018!
- Dealing with guilt after pet loss
- What do I do with your pets belongings after they are gone?
- Why having a pet sleep with you is actually healthy
- 15 quotes to remind you that you are stronger than you think
- 20 quotes to help you remember to keep hope alive
- What is water intoxication in dogs? How to avoid it?
- 14 Lessons Learned after 18 months of blogging
- Cheap getaways for couples under $500
- What is broken heart syndrome?
Did your favorite blog post make the list? Did any of these blog posts resonate with you? Share your thoughts in the comments below.