Vanilla Bourbon Carb free No-bake Cheesecake
With the New Year already in full swing and Springtime on the horizon, sometimes I want to indulge in a delicious treat. Truth be told, my hubby watches his sugar so by default I try to do so too. However, I’m self-aware enough to know I cannot do without a sweet treat here and there. Yes, my name is Kamira and I love sweets! I know I’m not alone.
So, because I’m making an attempt to be better at watching my carbohydrates and sugar I’m always on a quest for low carb low sugar treats. Sweets without the guilt are right up my alley!
One of the things I’m always on a quest to find is easy dessert recipes that do not take a lot of time. That sounds like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Anyway, if you are like me you have family, friends or even know someone who is trying to watch their carbs and sugar or has diabetes and trying their best to do better at being healthy. Am I right? I know that’s my goal in general. Health is wealth.
So a while back I wrote about my Sugar-Free Cheesecake FAIL and what I did to make it work. However, I’m a little bit older and wiser now and have since updated this recipe. I think I found the right combination now.
When I ‘m looking for low or no-carb that is exactly what I need. I’m not so much concerned with fat because cheesecake is a treat every now and then, but it’s the carbohydrates I want to avoid. At the same time I need flavor!!
Hence, here is my revamped Vanilla Bourbon Carb free No-bake Cheesecake recipe. Delight your tastebuds or drown your sorrows for at least a few minutes with this yummy recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need.
2 Pack of Philadelphia Cream cheese (8 oz each)
¼ cup Stevia (or any other non-sugar alternative)
1 Pt. Whipping Cream
1 Tbsp. Vanilla (bourbon) Extract
1 tsp. Cinnamon
½ tsp. Nutmeg
High-Speed Mixer or handheld mixer
2 large bowls
1- 9-inch non-stick cake pan
Spatula or large spoon
Prep time: 20-25 min/ 3 hours freezer time
- Start with 2 large bowls.
- Take out your package of cream cheese and set it to the side to allow it to get to room temperature.
- Start with the whipping cream. Empty the whipping cream into one large bowl. Use hand mixer at med to high speed to whip up heavy whipping cream to form stiff peaks. This should take about 10 minutes however it always takes me closer to 20 minutes. It will look like this.
- Next, in your other large bowl empty your room temperature cream cheese into the bowl and use the mixer to mash up and cream cheese. Add your Stevia (or alternate nonsugar sweetener), vanilla extract and any spices as desired to the cream cheese mix. Mix together until the ingredients are blended well. (In case you were wondering, the cream cheese has less than 1 gram carbs per serving)
- Last, we are going to slowly combine the ingredients together into one bowl. Add 1/3 of the whipping cream to the cream cheese mixture. Use the hand mixer to blend. Repeat again until all the whipped cream is combined with the cream cheese.
- Lastly, get your non-stick cake pan. (If desired you can spray nonstick spray first.) Add your cream cheese mixture to the cake pan making sure to spread it in the pan evenly.
- Cover the cake pan with aluminum foil. Freeze for approximately 3-4 hours.
- When ready to eat, take out the cheesecake and allow to dethaw a bit (30 min) before cutting and serving. Or if you prefer, you can cut your portion and microwave for a few seconds before serving.
This version turned out so yummy! This recipe has virtually no carbs, no sugar, no baking, and guilt-free. Give this recipe a try.
Have you tried low carb treats before? What’s your favorite dessert? Let me know what you think in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out my other tasty recipe posts below.